- The Heritage Advantage
- Community Life
- Local Scholarships (for Graduating Seniors)
- Home Schooling
- K-2 Benchmarks
For Heritage Teachers
- Contract Attachments
- New Hire Paperwork
- Faculty Manual
- School Directory and Course Rosters
- Teachers' Calendar
- Daily Procedures
- Partnering with Parents
- Grades (Engrade)
- Event/Special Day Procedures
- Semester Exam Days
- Submitting Semester Grades
- Crisis Plan
- Worldview Resources
- Resources for Teaching Writing
- For Heritage Coaches
- Contact Us
- Course Documents (Summer Planning)
- General Forms
Setting Up Your Parent Engrade Account
Engrade is a free, online grade-keeping and communication system that allows parents to access their students grades and identify missing assignments on a twenty-four hour basis. Please follow the steps below to set up access to your student's records. Please note that if you set up an account last year, it has remained active for this upcoming school year. There is no need to recreate what you did last year.
1. Go to Engrade.com
2. Click "Join Now!" in the upper right-hand corner; when the next window pops up, click on "Student's Parent."
3. You will be asked to enter your student's Access Code. You may get this code from your student or request it from me and I can easily and quickly send it to you.
4. After entering your student's Access Code, you will be asked to create a login name and password. Unfortunately, these must be unique for each of your students. If you have multiple children, you may want to determine a formula for remembering what you create. For instance, you want to do something like
EN+Student Initials + Year of Birth.
5. Once these steps are complete, you should be able to access your students grades on line.
Please call the office if you have any questions.