General Information Seventh through twelfth grade girls at Heritage Academy may sign up to participate in Heritage Academy’s 2013-2014 basketball season. Season practice will begin Monday, November 4, and the season will come to an end by the last week of February.
The team will need eight participants to carry. Whether or not we have enough athletes to carry the team will be determined by September 13.
An effort will be made to schedule a season that includes fourteen to eighteen games. Practices will typically occur three times each week.
Home Games Because Heritage Academy rents various facilities for its home games, location of home games will be posted on the website before the start of the season.
Athlete Transportation Parents will be responsible for providing or arranging their students' transportation to practices, home, and away games
Directions to Away Games
Applewood Christian School 25396 HWY O Sedalia, MO 65301
1. Turn left to merge onto I-70 W/US-40 W toward Kansas City 2. Take exit 98 for MO-135/MO-41 toward Arrow Rock/Pilot Grove 3. Turn left onto MO-135 S/MO-41 S 4. Turn left onto MO-135 S/College St 5. Slight left to stay on MO-135 S 6. Turn right to stay on MO-135 S 7. Turn right to stay on MO-135 S 8. Turn right onto US-50 W 9. Turn right onto State Hwy O. Destination will be on the right
Christian Fellowship School 4600 Christian Fellowship Columbia, MO 65203
Christian Chapel Academy 3300 S. Providence Rd Columbia, MO 65203
Heartland Christian Academy Bethel, Missouri Estimated Travel Time: 1.75 miles; distance of 100 miles.
1. Get on US 63 North, driving north. Continue for about 53 miles. 2. Merge onto US- 36 East. Take that for about 23 miles. 3. Turn Left onto MO – 15/ N Center Street. Continue to follow MO-15 for about 15 miles. 4. Turn Right onto MO E. About 5.5 miles. 5. Turn Left onto CR 150. There will be a huge sign marked "Heartland" to indicate the turn. 6. Go down that road about a mile a take your first right onto New Creation Rd. (right after the cafe/c-store). 7. Follow New Creation Rd. all the way around the lake past the Ozark Lodge and Steakhouse. 8. After the stop sign go straight into the parking lot of the second building on your right. (It is a large white building.)
Jeff City Comets (Home School Team) Union Hill Baptist Church 460 S. Summit Dr. Holts Summit MO, 65043 Estimated Travel Time: 40 minutes
1.Merge onto US-63 S toward Jefferson City 26.7 mi 2. Continue onto MO-94 E 0.4 mi 3. Turn left to merge onto US-54 E toward Fulton 3.8 mi 4. Take the Center St exit 0.3 mi 5. Turn left onto E Center St 0.2 mi 6. Take the 1st right onto S Summit Dr 7. Destination will be on the left
Kansas City East ROC of First Baptist Church in Raytown 10500 E. 350 Highway; Raytown, MO 6413 Estimated Travel Time: 2 hours
The entrance to First Baptist Church of Raytown will be on your right. Once entering the parking lot, turn left in order to circle around the building toward the back, where you will see a building labeled the ROC, which has a gymnasium
Kingdom Christian Academy YMCA of Callaway County 1715 Wood Street Fulton, MO 65251
Directions: 1. Take I-70 East towards St. Louis 2. Take the US-54 exit, EXIT 148, toward Auxvasse/Mexico/Fulton 3. Turn right onto US-54 W 4. Take the US-54 BUSINESS ramp toward Fulton, you will exit to your left, the first major exit off of 54 5. Merge onto US-54-BR/Bluff St 6. Follow Bluff Street until you come to the first stop light, Industrial Street 7. Take a left onto Industrial (it is by Fulton High School, and Callaway Bank is on the corner) 8. Stay on Industrial until you come to Wood Street 9. Turn right onto Wood Street 10. The YMCA will be just up the hill on your right
Lighthouse Preparatory Academy First Christian Church 327 East Capitol Avenue Jefferson City, Missouri 65101 Estimated Travel Time: 40 minutes
1. Take U.S. 54/63 West/South 2. Just after you cross the Missouri River, take the first exit to West Main Street. 3. Turn left at the stoplight and follow West Main Street around the Capital where the road will turn into Capitol Avenue. 4. Go past 3 stoplights past the Capital and the church will be on the left. 5. Park in the back and come up the stairs to the gym.
Quincy Homeschool K & L Arena 1600 N. 43rd Street Quincy, IL 62305
1. Get onto Interstate 70, driving east 2. Take exit 148 for US-54 toward Auxvasse/Mexico/Fulton 3. Turn left onto US-54 E/County Rd 201 Continue to follow US-54 E 4. Turn right onto US-54 E/E Liberty St Continue to follow US-54 E 5. Turn left onto MO-19 N/US-54 EContinue to follow MO-19 N 6. Turn left to merge onto US-61 N toward Hanniba 7. Turn right to merge onto I-72 E/US-36 E toward Springfield. IL/Downtown/Hannibal 8. Take exit 4 on the left to merge onto I-172 N toward Quincy 9. Take exit 15 for Columbus Road toward Wismana Ln 10. Turn left onto Columbus Rd/County Rd 1403 N Continue to follow Columbus Rd 11. Continue onto County Rd 1353 N/Wisman Ln 12. Turn left onto N 43rd St. Destination will be on the left
Sunnydale Christian Academy 6220 Hwy 151, Centralia, MO 65240 573-682-2164 Estimated Travel Time: 35 minutes
1. Get onto Highway 63, driving north 2. Take the MO-22 exit toward F/Sturgeon/ Centralia; go RIGHT at the top of the exit and continue 5.4 miles 3. Immediately after driving over an uphill bridge (it's large and noticeable) you see a sign for MO-151 North. Do NOT take this road. Continue on just a portion of a mile further on MO-22, however, and you will see another sign or MO- 151, this time MO-151 South. There will be a large Sunnydale sign next to this road. Turn LEFT onto MO-151 South;continue .6 miles 4. Turn LEFT again onto Audrain Road 9139; the school will be on your right.